Search Engine Optimization, Website Development and Business-to-Business Lead Generation in Indianapolis, Indiana, and South Florida, including Fort Myers and Naples
MarketWise Solutions provides the comprehensive services required to generate qualified leads for our B-to-B clients. We believe in using the tools and tactics of
Integrated Marketing Communications to accomplish our clients' goals, but any specific tool or tactic is only implemented when it fits the needs of an appropriate targeted strategy.
We serve as a fully-staffed marketing department for our clients, and we are responsible for assisting with or overseeing their search engine optimization / SEO, website, marketing and lead generation efforts. We perform comprehensive services that end with qualified leads passed along to our clients' sales manager.
Get More Customers Like Your Best Customers™
A qualified lead is like a gold key that unlocks the door to a new business relationship. To find those golden keys, we use your existing customer data to create a profile of your "best customer" and a unique database of companies that match that profile. Then we establish and build a relationship with the right person or people in those companies.
If we were to write the textbook that fully
explains what we can do to generate qualified leads and new relationships for your company, these would be the chapter titles:
1. Marketing Situation
2. Past Customer Analysis / Data Mining
3. Internet Exposure Analysis / Assessment
4. Search Engine Marketing: Optimization & Keyword
5. Creating and Managing Internet Domain Addresses
6. Industry Exposure Analysis / Assessment
7. Comprehensive Industry Exposure Planning
8. Sales Analysis and Forecasting
9. Analysis of the Sales Process
10. Developing Successful Proposals
11. Public Relations Plan Analysis / Assessment
12. Writing Effective Press Releases
13. Writing Trade Publication Articles and Getting Them Published
14. Advertising Plan Analysis / Assessment
15. Working with Agencies and Design Firms
16. Thomasnet Advertising Plan Development
17. GlobalSpec, IQS and Other Industrial Directory Plans
18. Tradeshow Attendance Analysis / Assessment
19. Implementing Successful Tradeshow Strategies
20. Developing Tradeshow Booths and Graphics
21. Developing Marketing Communications Materials
22. Managing Marketing Communications Materials
23. Creating and Using an Industry Priority Matrix
24. Developing and Implementing Targeted Marketing Plans
25. Successful Lead Generation Techniques
26. Cold Calling Effectively
27. Using Direct Mail and Email
28. Effectively Tracking and Following-Up on Leads and Prospects
29. Establishing and Maintaining a Marketing Database
30. Using Networking and Industry Affiliations
31. Developing a Comprehensive Marketing Plan
32. Analyzing Customer Satisfaction Surveys
33. Conducting a SWOT Analysis
34. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
It would be a thick textbook because effective marketing is an extensive discipline that takes time and experience. That time and experience is the service we provide to our clients -- and the service we could provide to your company so you can Get More Customers Like Your Best Customers™.
If you need assistance generating qualified leads and building new relationships within your target markets, give
us a call at 317-564-4898 or submit our contact form, or send us an e-mail
to set up an exploratory meeting and learn more about how we can help you open new sales channels and improve existing client relationships.
Inc. - Indianapolis Office
599 Industrial Drive, Suite 201
- Carmel, Indiana 46032
- Fax: 866-458-5404
Serving Central Indiana, Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville, Bloomington, Columbus, Evansville, Terre Haute, Shelbyville, Noblesville, Lebanon, Lafayette, Ft. Wayne, South Bend, as well as Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Illinois, Chicago, Louisville, Cincinnati, St. Louis, South Florida, Fort Myers, Naples, and other areas of the United States, as well as Canada and Europe.
© 1999-2021 MarketWise Solutions,
Inc. All Rights Reserved.